Development, Grants, & Investor Relations Fellow
About the organization:
10Power is a social impact enterprise supporting Native American Tribal Nations to develop renewable energy projects, providing workforce development opportunities with a gender equity lens, for energy sovereignty and climate justice.
10Power, a social impact enterprise for climate justice. As a Development / Grants / Investor Relations Fellow, main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Tracking grant opportunities for Tribal renewable energy projects
- Maintaining a database of grant opportunities
- Setting up templates for responses to applications
- Managing the entire application process
· Excellent writing skills
· Strong research skills
· Familiarity with multilateral finance organizations
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent follow up skills
· Passion for providing renewable energy access
The internship is remote, so flexible hours, with possibility of travel (this would be up to you and your program). You’ll be working directly with CEO / Founder, Sandra Kwak on grants and finance outreach. This is an exciting internship where you will be given a lot of responsibility, learn marketable skills, and make great contacts.
Time Commitment: 10 hours / week