Grants Management Fellow
About the Organization:
Solar Sister provides graduated business coaching, mentorship, a tested product pipeline, warranty support, and access to local Solar Sisterhood groups for networking, support, and encouragement.
Solar Sister Entrepreneurs use existing woman-to-woman social networks to build their businesses and provide their communities access to affordable, clean energy. These products mitigate the negative local and global effects of traditional energy sources and climate change. Along the way they elevate their own standing, invest in their families and neighborhoods and help usher their communities into an electrified future.
As a Grants Management Intern, you will play a key role in supporting our team to manage grants and amplify our impact through social media. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks, including:
- Develop project proposals for donor funded projects
- Assist with grant applications and reporting
- Support with the dissemination of Solar Sister work through articles, social media posts etc.
- Create engaging and informative social media content
Research and identify potential funding opportunities
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English
Time Commitment: 30 hours / week