Monitoring & Evaluation Fellow
About the Organization:
Solar Sister provides graduated business coaching, mentorship, a tested product pipeline, warranty support, and access to local Solar Sisterhood groups for networking, support, and encouragement.
Solar Sister Entrepreneurs use existing woman-to-woman social networks to build their businesses and provide their communities access to affordable, clean energy. These products mitigate the negative local and global effects of traditional energy sources and climate change. Along the way they elevate their own standing, invest in their families and neighborhoods and help usher their communities into an electrified future.
The person in this position will help Solar Sister in conducting monitoring & evaluation activities to determine and share the impact of its work. This will include the review and update, where necessary, of Solar Sister’s core monitoring and evaluation data points. Responsibilities include:
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of grant projects across three countries, ensuring that the activities result in the achievement of the intended outputs and outcomes.
- Work closely with the grants manager to compose quarterly and yearly donor reports using organizational and project-specific data.
- Assist in designing and implementing M&E activities, data collection and analysis, and knowledge management.
- Ability to work independently on self-led projects with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting, especially related to grant-funded project reporting and monitoring.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace, especially Excel/ Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of M&E concepts, methods, tools, and best practices.
- Fluency in English
Time Commitment: 30 hours / week